Ro Ro Firki was born out of the need to encourage and energize young adults to explore, enjoy and re-discover the outdoors instead of limiting themselves to their mobiles, TVs, and Tabs. Firki combines cutting edge design and style while innovating and adding energy to the way you move. With styles and variants to match every taste Firki’s eye-catching designs combine sporty aesthetics with sturdy retractable wheels to enable you to zoom past and turn heads at the same time.
Your privacy is our top priority. We are committed to keeping your trust. https://firkiworld.com/wp/ committed to respecting the privacy of our users. We strive to provide a safe, secure user experience. This Privacy Statement sets forth the online data collection and usage policies and practices that apply to Firki website and does not apply to information we collect in any other form. Your data will be stored and processed in whole or in part.
Collection and Use of Information :
In some areas of Firki website, we request or may request that you provide personal information, including your name, address, email address, telephone number, contact information, billing information and any other information from which your identity is discernible. We also gather or may gather certain information about your use of Firki such as what areas you visit and what services you access. Moreover, there is information about your computer hardware and software that is or may be collected by us. This information can include without limitation your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses, but is not linked to your personal information.
If you do provide such information, you are thereby consenting to the use of that information in accordance with the policies and practices described in this Privacy Statement. For example, such information may be used for the purpose of communications about products or services.
The purpose of this policy is to tell you how we process your “Personal Data”
(i.e. data about any identified or identifiable living? person). In particular:
1) When you place an order, we may collect the following personally identifiable information about you like:
- a) Username and password
- b) Your First Name and Last Name
- c) Your E-Mail ID
- d) Address
- e) Phone / Mobile Number
- f) Pin / Zip Code
You may provide us with additional information if you communicate with us by phone/email or otherwise.
2) How do we use your Personal Data?
1. We use your Personal Data for processing, and communicating with you regarding your order.
2. We may also send you Gift cards, Some special discounts on your Birthday or Anniversary date.
3. We may use IP addresses for customer profiling purposes.
4. We may use your Personal Data to provide a more personalized and user-friendly visit to our website as follows: to streamline future orders, to help us track user traffic patterns, to communicate with you on our website about orders, goods, services, special offers, and targeted promotions, to update our records and maintain your account with us, and also use this information to improve our website or to prevent or detect fraud or abuses.
5. We may access, copy, preserve, or delete any Personal Data where we are required to do so by any applicable laws, statutes, regulations, standards or codes of conduct or competent authority or to protect our rights or those of our partners or customers.
3) How do we protect Personal Data?
1. Security is a high priority for us. We take appropriate precautions to protect Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
2. We store your information in a secure location. While we encourage you to take advantage of our personalized services.
4) To whom do we disclose personal data?
- Payment details including credit card numbers are supplied directly to our banking partner which is specified on our website. We do not receive such information.
- We may disclose Personal Data so far as reasonably necessary:
- a) in the circumstances specified in clause above; or b) in the context of a sale or merger of all or part of our business.
5) How can you access and rectify Personal Data?
- You can access and rectify certain of your Personal Data by contacting us using the details provided on our website.
- You can change your information at any time by editing your profile.
Security of the Personal Information
We have implemented commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
When you place an order online on Firki your credit card information is protected through the use of encryption on the payment gateway website. We use a service company to process its credit card transactions. For further information on this company’s privacy please visit their website.
We use “cookies” to help personalize and maximize your online experience and time online. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a Web page server. Cookies are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to your computer, and can only be read by a Web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
You may have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline all cookies if you prefer. Alternatively, you may be able to modify your browser setting to notify you each time a cookie is tendered and permit you to accept or decline cookies on an individual basis. If you choose to decline cookies, however, that may hinder performance and negatively impact your experience on the website.
We are improving our Services, which means we get new data and create new ways to use data.
Contact us @ https://firkiworld.com/wp/contact-us/